Florida-South Florida
Options

Liquid DJs

Hi Ladies,
I just requested a quote online from Liquid DJs via their website. I know I have heard nothing but good things from them but wnated more details. They really seem like a lot of fun. Also, if you can give me an idea of their rates for a 4 to 5 hour reception, that would be wonderful!
Thank you.

Re: Liquid DJs

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what the rates are now since I booked more than a year ago and have since gotten married.  But I just wanted to say that Shannon is amazing.  So much fun and so talented!  Definitely a great choice.  Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Liquid DJs.  My FI is in charge of music so he's been the one communicating wth Shannon but he really likes him and says that he's really easy going.  We booked awhile ago (it was our 3rd vendor to book) and at that time for a 5 hour reception it was about $600, I think, I don't have any of thte contracts to give you a real precise answer but that's what I remember it being.
  • Options
    hollie1113hollie1113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Shannon last week for our 04/16/11 wedding, and I believe it was $699 for 4 hours.  I know they offer a few different packages, but we only needed a DJ for the reception, as we are having different music for the ceremony and cocktail hour.  If I remember correctly from the contract, it's $150 overtime/hourly charge.  Shannon came VERY highly recommended from EVERYONE, and he actually turned out to be the lowest priced DJ that we spoke with. WIN!

HTH!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    henrygomes24henrygomes24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Freddy from www.danceallnightdjs.com his packages range from $475.00 and up depending on upsells.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards