Ohio-Cleveland

boudoir photography?

Has anybody done a boudoir photoshoot and if so where? How was your experience and how did the photos turn out?
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: boudoir photography?

• edited December 2011
    I haven't but am also thinking about doing one. My photographer does those and has some examples on their blog, here a link to one http://genevievenislyblog.com/2008/10/25/ks-sexy-boudoir-session/

another http://genevievenislyblog.com/2008/06/25/ks-boudoir/

some are password protected by the clients.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had them done by Tami Musick Photography and they came out great. She really made me feel comfortable, too. She's very easy to work with. I know she has a few b-pic sneak peeks on her blog, if you want to check 'em out.
    http://tamaramusick.wordpress.com/category/boudoir/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had boudoir pictures taken by Rachel Linczak last May and they turned out amazing! 

I actually posted on this Board to see if any girls wanted to do a boudoir marathon with me. I organized 4 girls and me. We had our sessions back to back on the same day in a Cleveland hotel. The plus of organizing a marathon is that we got a discount on the shoot, products and hotel room by the photographer.
  • skye83skye83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested in a marathon depending on when it would be. I'm not looking to do anything until after the holidays but I wanted to get some information now to start planning.
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested too in a marathon, also after the holidays.  I also recommend Tami Musick, she has amazing work and she is super nice as well!  Keep me posted if we can get enough people together for a marathon session!
  • skye83skye83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm thinking of hosting a boudoir photography party with Jenna Mac. She is really nice does amazing work and her prices are reasonable. This would be after the holidays. Prices would be 
    $125/woman. This includes 2 images in print and on disk and 2 outfit changes at studio.
    Optional add ons are hair/makeup $35/service.
     Additional retouched images $10 ea, 
    all images (up to 150) on disk $25, 
    additional outfit changes $35 ea, 
    on location/outdoors/victorian house $100/group. 
    Photo albums $75 includes first 3 images, $10/additional image

Would anybody be interested? This would probably be in january.

Here's a link to her work. www.bedroomeyesstudio.com
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in this as well!  Please let me know if you put something together!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • skye83skye83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ludachris are you available on tuesdays?
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I actually live in wasington DC... so a friday or weekend would be best.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • saraparasarapara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm interested, but not sure if I'm ready to do it in January....hoping to shed a few lbs first lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards