Florida-South Florida
Options

What are some of your wedding ideas?

So i have been on and off on this board for the past month.  But I would love to know of some you guys wedding ideas as far as color, theme, centerpiece ideas, place card table ideas, favors, etc...  I thought it might be a good idea to share with each other our ideas and maybe even post some pics. I am excited can't wait to hear and see all the wedding ideas :)

Re: What are some of your wedding ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So far.. we have decided on pink and green.. I am definitely a bit away from our date but we are looking at options.. Im debating between doing candle centerpieces or flower centerpieces..

I love the photobooth idea that other girls are doing..

We really havent looked at many other details.. Im such a slacker!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    check out my bio so you can see some of the ideas we are using for our wedding...

• Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our venue reminds me of Italian-style architecture so we're going with an Italian winery feel. Deep purples and lighter greens. I haven't decided on any centerpiece, decor, etc. ideas yet but definitely a bunch of stuff I found to inspire me... check the bio :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a French - Romantic feel. Our colors are Black, Silver, Pink, and White. My dress is lace and FI is wearing tails. Our centerpieces are manzanita branches and pink dangling crystals with candles around them and pictures of French monuments. Place card table will have hand made boxes that are two different sizes to hold place cards and an Eiffel tower with flowers and greenery. Our favors will be little boxes of assorted chocolates. Cake design is simple with real flowers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    color:  navy blue, white, and yellow,

theme: 50's romance ..endless love kinda feel...

centerpiece: yellow calla lillies and black and white fifty style pictures of us possibly some candles 

ideas, place card table ideas, favors, etc.: lots of oldies music...maybe some hoola hoops on the dance floor...place cards not sure yet...afavors are undecided too but i know i want to do candy...whoopers, lollipops, gum balls, and pretzels.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have it all in my BIO.......Ahhhhhh I loved seeing my ideas come to life =)

Enjoy ladies, it is such a special day!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check my bio, some of my ideas are in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards