Florida-South Florida
Options

Thoughts and Prayers :::Isha:::

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I'm sooo glad you were able to have your mother there on Sunday for your wedding!! What an amazing feeling that must have been.

I know today won't be much of a birthday for you....but happy birthday sweetheart.

Knottie love and prayers....

Re: Thoughts and Prayers :::Isha:::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh hun, I'm so sorry.   I'm SO glad that your mom got to be there for your amazing day!! Live in her memory and rejoice in the person she was.  I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers Isha.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So very sorry to hear about your mother...my prayers go out to your family....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My prayers go out to you and your family in this difficult time. If you need anything let us know.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry about your loss Isha, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Your mom got to see you get married and you shared that special time with her, God Bless you =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm so sorry for you loss!  What a gift that she able to be present at such a treasured moment for you both.  My deepest condolences to you and your family.

• Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Isha, I am thinking of you and praying for you and your family. We are here for you if you need us! xoxox
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isha, you are in my prayers and on my heart. I will pray for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.  We love you and we are here if you need anything at all.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isha, I'm so sorry for your loss.  It is so wonderful that your mom got to attend your wedding though.  My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Words can't express the deepest sorrow you're going through. What a wonderful moment your mom was able to share with you and your husband before she passed though. Keep that forever in your heart and mind.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My condolences to you and your family during this difficult time. I'm very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Its so wonderful that she was able to share your wedding day with you. I'm praying for you and your family. If you need anything you know we are all here.
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry that you had to lose your mom but you've gained an angel that will always be watching over you. I'm glad that she was able to see you get married and that you'll always be able to hold on to those memories. 
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry for your loss Isha. You and your's are in our thoughts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards