Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Cipriano Productions or Dusk Till Dawn DJs??

Anyone heard of Cipriano Productions or Dusk Till Dawn DJs? I went to the bridal fair yesterday at the IX Center and they both were really friendly, awesome and a lot cheaper. The cheaper part is what scares me. I want to save money but I don't want to make a mistake and pick a lousy DJ.

Re: Cipriano Productions or Dusk Till Dawn DJs??

• Options
    We are using Cipriano Productions for our May wedding. So I obviously don't have any reviews yet but I have loved working with them so far. What made us decide to use them is their jazz trio they offer. My FI really liked the idea of having live entertainment for a little bit of the reception. Mike McBride is our DJ and he is great to work with so far. Very attentive, I send him an email and he responds within hours. So far I recommend them, if you don't need to book for awhile I'd be glad  to give a review after my wedding.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cipriano-productions-dusk-till-dawn-djs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:a82061e3-2491-4f2f-9fc5-d424b306d0dePost:1c4d6eb4-002d-4885-aebe-5cafa2f19036">Cipriano Productions or Dusk Till Dawn DJs??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone heard of Cipriano Productions or Dusk Till Dawn DJs? I went to the bridal fair yesterday at the IX Center and they both were really friendly, awesome and a lot cheaper. The cheaper part is what scares me. I want to save money but I don't want to make a mistake and pick a lousy DJ.
    Posted by baird32[/QUOTE]

I used Dusk Till Dawn DJs for my February 11th wedding.  At first I didn't know what to think since they didn't have any reviews, but now I'm stoked that I hired them for my wedding! Their price was just so amazing.  We got a DJ and Photo Booth for 5 hours for only $1,200!  They did everything we wanted for our wedding and more.  Definitely check them out before making any final decisions.   I just recently checked their site at djakron.com and they have a link on the home page that leads to a whole bunch of reviews.  Good luck with your planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards