Ohio-Cleveland

venue question

My fiance and i just got engaged and want to get married next september.  I know im crazy getting married a year after the engagment. 

Does anyone know anything about the Nautica queen.  I havent seen much on here about it, but we are going thursday to talk to them.  We are thinkink that it would be the only place that would fit our personalities and our friends and family.

Does anyone also know about the good time 3.  Which is better?

Mindi

Re: venue question

• Only concerns I would have is the limited time factor with having the wedding on a boat. Otherwise I would love it.

Gootime is also a bit dumpy ias far as a wedding owuld go if you ask me. And you are forced to use their cateror.

Also if you want the WHOLE boat and not just a portion its gonna cost  you a lot of money.
  • First off congrats!! Getting a married  a year later is fine. Gives you plenty of time to look around & compare options & prices so you get what you want for the best deal. Plus you can save more. Some venues do book up a year or more in advance depending on the venue so nothing wrong with starting out now to figure out what you want.

I've heard good things about the Nautica. Someone I knew went to a reception there & the bride & groom even arranged with the parking company there for special parking passes  that they made up (bride & groom) and based on how many the parking attendant collected they paid the parking tab for everyone. Something to think about though, if the weather is bad and they can't go out on the lake, will you consider your wedding ruined?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards