Florida-South Florida
Options

Baptist Church HELP!

Hi I am set to get married next year December in South Florida (either Broward or Dade depending on which reception venue i settle on). However, the problem is we live in North Florida and attend a Baptist church here. My parents are Catholic (won't be getting married in their church which was my childhood church) and his parents are Baptist (but they live in central florida which is NOT where we are getting married). Does anyone know of any nice baptist churches that can fit >250 people and is willing to allow us to have our ceremony there even though we are not members? If possible I would like the interior to look beautiful and to allow for minor decorations. No rice throwing necessary. THANKS

Re: Baptist Church HELP!

• Options
    New Hope Missionay Baptist Church is located in Dade County. Beautiful church, very large. They do allow non-members to marry there, but it is more expensive. I'm not sure what your budget is, but here is the email so that you can reach out to them.

http://newhopembc.com/
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards