Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Recommendations on Florists in the Akron Area?

I have no idea how to shop for a florist in the winter?  I am getting married in June, but don't want to wait until spring to start looking.  Suggestions Anyone?

Re: Recommendations on Florists in the Akron Area?

• Options
    We used Pam's Posies and I loved our flowers. Winnie is really great and totally got what I was going for even though I'm pretty sure I didn't describe it all that well. :) We had an initial consultation about five months before the wedding, and then went back later on to look at some mockups of options.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic *This is not legal advice*
  • Options
    I'm looking into florists now.  I would love to use Neil Leeson, but he is way out of my budget.  I heard the Flower Haus is good!  Pams Posies is always great too, not sure how they compare cost wise though.
  • Options
    Roses for weddings in located in Medina - not sur if that is close enough.  We used them and they are very reasonable and the flowers turned out great.
  • Options
    D!ck & Sons in Franklin Township (South Akron). We booked with them, the bridal consultant was super nice & very helpful. She threw together a mock bouquet for us that was beautiful & even gave it to us to have. They are reasonable price wise as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards