Florida-South Florida
Options

Signature Grand

Has anyone used Signature Grand as their wedding/reception venue. I have not seen any recent reviews. How was your experience.

Re: Signature Grand

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure, but I heard they were no longer open... or no longer doing weddings there.
  • Options
    ucfandreaucfandrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They do weddings there - it's basically all they do.  I went to one 12 years ago and remember it being very nice.  I have heard that their food is not what it used to be. I attended a breakfast there last year for American Cancer Society and thought the food definitely could have been better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My son was married last year and they used the Signature Grand for both the ceremony and reception and it was great. We had no complaints whatsoever. We worked with Ray and he was fantastic. 

They have bridal shows a least twice a year go to their website and check out when the next one is. You'll be able to get a feel for the place since they have vendors set up each ballroom so you get to see what it looks like all set up plus you get to taste some of their food and drinks. it's not bad at all and I believe it's something like $20 or $22.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The bridal show is $22 pp. We've gone a couple times and the food in each room is good and then they bring out the "main course" and its pretty gross, salmon I think. The next show is in October I believe.
  • Options
    luvelynicluvelynic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been to a wedding there about 2 years ago the food is just ok. But the decor they can do to transform the space is beautiful depending on your budget. So dont count out go check it out for yourself to see if you may like.
  • Options
    muneccamunecca member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been to a wedding there.. beautiful... But if you are thinking of doing your wedding there-- Remember they have many rooms.. Weddings go on during the same time. My hair stylist just did a wedding there 2 weeks ago and there were 3 brides  there with THE SAME DRESS..... =-0      I would def rethink just on that alone....  Kel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards