Ohio-Cleveland

cardstock

I am planning on making my own pocket invitations.  However, I am having such a hard time finding the right color and size cardstock.  I need royal blue cardstock atleast 80lb weight and 7x17 in size.  Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cardstock

• ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check Hollos in Brunswick! They have a ton of selection for rediculously cheap!
  • HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried JoAnn Fabrics, Michael's and Pat Catans?  If they don't have it try Paper Trails in Rocky River.  They specialize in invitations but also have the supplies to make your own so you may have luck there.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • edited December 2011
    I second Hollo's I bought all the paper for every paper at our wedding and it was so cheap. They even have envelopes.
    Visit The Knot! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RachLauerRachLauer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely Hollo's. I ended up making my own pockets instead of buying them... so it turned out to be only .08$ a pocket instead of 1.50$ a pocket. Way cheaper doing it yourself and the selection there will give you a lot to pick from.  I spent pretty much the whole day there trying to decide!
  • JenLeeSJenLeeS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Hollo's is amazing! We just went on Saturday. For convenience sake, we ordered our invites from an online vendor. However, we wanted to print our maps ourselves and thought we'd try to find the same textured paper. There it was for $1.25 a pound. That place is amazing. I already found the colors we want to use for programs, etc. We walked out spending $2.23. It's phenomenal.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards