Florida-South Florida

Looking for a photographer!!

Hello everyone, first time posting here. Looking for a photographer in south fl. currently live in palm beach getting married in May 2012. wanted to take pictures for save the date invites.

Re: Looking for a photographer!!

• Polyana Honorato Photography www.polyanahonorato.com

She did my engagement pics and will be doing my wedding in Feb.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Highly recommend checking Gloria Ruth! She did our engagement pictures and they were stunning! Let her know Dania sent you :)
  • I just did my enegagement session with Chelsea Erwin! She's so wonderful to work with and is a very talented photographer! Also, she features packages for every budget type. And you get a lot of bang for your buck! GIrl, you have to check her out: 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • I'm actually going with someone who we had the most chemistry with...not so much how wonderful their website and Facebook was. Though they need to work on those two outlets, as it is a huge marketing tool, the gentleman had amazing photos when he came to meet with us. We judged him by what he said, like I said, out chemistry, and the samples he brought Along. Not your traditional photographer..more my style...lots of candid and random shots and those traditional posed pictures where necessary. His name is Jay Lopez and if you google jaylopezphotofilm it should come out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks Ladies!!!
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_looking-for-a-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:cb0a89bf-eb62-48c5-8beb-d93ce18fd97aPost:8eda7db3-0483-4e6a-a59f-efe87de8fda7">Looking for a photographer!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone, first time posting here. Looking for a photographer in south fl. currently live in palm beach getting married in May 2012. wanted to take pictures for save the date invites.
    Posted by RRamsey22[/QUOTE]

You can also try:
    Simply Captivating Photography
    Vitalic Photo (Vero Beach)
    Kristen Wynn Photography
  • Poirier Wedding Photography!!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Steve Lawson from Michelle Lawson Photography .... hes a popular one with us knotties ... I used him for my wedding and me and my hubby were like damn we need to think of excuses to have Steve shoot some more pics for us! LOL 

IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Im using Ron Woods Photography, he's been super flexible with our weird hectic schedule and always answered quickly our questions via  phone or email. Our engagement pictures were great and cant wait for our wedding pictures!
  • Im using Steve Lawson from Michelle Lawson Photography also, in Feb 2013! Cant wait...love his personality and his work ive seen!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • Im using Steve Lawson from Michelle Lawson Photography also, in Feb 2013! Cant wait...love his personality and his work ive seen!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker SoFla August SiggyimageCake Inspiration
  • I used Kristen Wynn, she is amazing!

• My sister got married in march and used Bee Photographie.  Laurie is very bubbly and lovely...  I highly recommend her. 

Kallima photography is another great choice and is run by a married couple (Ben & Rebekah).  Super upbeat.  Check them both out. 

They've both had work featured on Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, and other blogs. 

Chris Joriann is another photographer who is phenomenal in the area.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_looking-for-a-photographer?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:cb0a89bf-eb62-48c5-8beb-d93ce18fd97aPost:8eda7db3-0483-4e6a-a59f-efe87de8fda7">Looking for a photographer!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello everyone, first time posting here. Looking for a photographer in south fl. currently live in palm beach getting married in May 2012. wanted to take pictures for save the date invites.
    Posted by RRamsey22[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Just a reminder you get what you pay for. $400 is unheard of for wedding photography so please check all references before booking a photographer. My best friend hired a photographer becuase she was cheap and is now regretting every minute of it because the pictures were horrible and its been a year and she still hasn't been giving her picture cd as promised.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards