Florida-South Florida
Options

Too Soon??

So our wedding wont be until Spring 2013...is it too soon to start looking at venues, etc?

Future Mrs. Toussaint

Re: Too Soon??

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a tad early to actually book something.  It doesn't hurt to look though.  That's just my opinion.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    mrsmustard12mrsmustard12 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree, it doesn't hurt to look but I would wait to book anything.  I've been engaged for 3 years and I don't know how many times I've changed my mind on what kind of wedding I want!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I think It's great to look, atleast you get an idea of what you want

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think it's a problem to book now.. you'll get this years rate.. I booked 2 years out also. But I made sure I looked at everything that peaked my interest. There's plenty of time to plan so it doesn't hurt to start now if you do a lot of research.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's OK to start looking to get an idea of what you want and budget. But be prepared to possibly change your mind again and again! I've been planning for 8 months and I can't tell you how many times I've changed the colors alone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Lynette on this one! Especially if you are one of those people that doesnt change your mind a million times! Happy planning!

and did you introduce yourself? Maybe I missed it? if not intro post yourself :) Stick around!
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it may be a bit too soon but being this far out you have the opportunity to really investigate all possible venues.  As a pp mentioned the perk is locking in the current rates.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea... I did a crazy amount of research and looking around before I actually booked it. Although the second I walked through the doors, I knew it was the right place! But I waited to make sure. It was still 2 years when I booked it and I had ZERO regret!! And that was the same with all my vendors... I booked them all over a year out!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards