Florida-South Florida
Options

EddieB DJ?

Anyone use Eddie B for their DJ or know anything about them? They are a recommended vendor by my venue. Any ideas on prices too? Thanks so much!
Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: EddieB DJ?

• Options
    I'm using him ... He was so great to talk with and has been a breeze to deal with since ... I dont remember the pricing since my mother has that folder lol ... But honesty id say give him a call and talk with him .... Hth
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options
    I went to 2 bridal expos they were there for all they've done several weddings at the venue I'm considering and got awesoem reviews from wedding guide! I requested information and was sent a $100 off coupon for there packages! Which start at 795 for 4 hrs an go up ... once my venue is booked I am strongly considering them too!
  • Options
    I only requested info on 2 specific packages from them. I did not see the point of the other packages offered. I requested info on the packages titled First Dance and The Classic.

Straight from Eddie B:
    "Our First Dance service is $795 for 4 hours and $895 for 5 Hours. The Classic is a 6 hour all inclusive service with 2 sound systems that covers ceremony, cocktail reception and reception, with 20 LED up-lights and LED dance floor lights. The fee is $1495."

My budget (not sure if its too high or not, lol, but TheKnot says it should be $2,240!!) for the entire wedding music is about $1,900...they fit in perfectly to that.

Very friendly and quick to respond as well. I would most likely rec. to someone. Im waiting on other quotes from other vendors, and as of right now, I am definitely leaning towards using Eddie B.
  • Options
    So I havn't looked into Eddie B, but I happend to look into Vision DJs based on other knottie recs and really liked them. They are very organized, very responsive and very reasonably priced-actually happend to be the most affordable we encountered. Cost looks like it will be close to above quotes from Eddie B, even when including uplights. Just wanted to give you another option, if you were interested.
  • Options
    I have looked into Eddie B & Company and absolutely loved them!! I wasn't able to book Eddie, as he has an event in the Keys the weekend of my wedding, but I booked with Marc at the same company who we really liked as well. I thought the pricing for them was great!

Also, another bride (Kay) recently had a wedding a booked Eddie B, she said he was awesome!
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I looked into Vision DJs based on other recs from TheKnot and WeddingWire... After figuring out the costs, it seems to me that Eddie B & Co. are "cheaper" than Vision DJs, when comparing packages. I still plan on meeting with both though to see what both offer and then compare some more. There is also the third option I have, which is my fiance's uncle, who said he would do it for free....but I just dont know about that...yes, it would save approx. $2,000, but would it really be worth it in the end? ya know...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_eddieb-dj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:ccdabe61-cac5-4d44-bfb6-0f27520afaacPost:87f63dea-80d7-47ad-ad67-b6f203305452">Re: EddieB DJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I havn't looked into Eddie B, but I happend to look into Vision DJs based on other knottie recs and really liked them. They are very organized, very responsive and very reasonably priced-actually happend to be the most affordable we encountered. Cost looks like it will be close to above quotes from Eddie B, even when including uplights. Just wanted to give you another option, if you were interested.
    Posted by UFSara[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards