Ohio-Cleveland

July 7th Wedding Vendor Reviews

Ceremony and Reception Venue: The Club at Hillbrook A+++++++++
Hillbrook was amazing!  The food was excellent, the staff was so helpful, the environment was perfect!  Janet and Melanie were awesome to work with and prvided so much help the day of.  I cannot say enough good things about this place or its staff!
Band: Nitebridge A++++++
Everyone kept commenting on how great they were, people were dancing he entire night.  They were the most reasonable band we had found and they did the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception music for one price.  We had the 8 piece configuration.
Cake: Michael Angelo's Bakery A+++++++
The cake was amazing! We did a three tier cake with custom decoration in red velvet and a sheet cake in chocolate with chocolate mousse.  Additionally we had them delivery choc. covered strawberris, cannolis, cookies, and a few cheesecakes for our dessert table.  The whole cost was around $600 and it was DELICIOUS and moist!  
Photographer: AJF Photography B
Andy was accomodating, and his assistant was amazing.  I only wish he had taken more photos.  Other than staged photos he didn't a ton of photos of the family or the guests at the wedding.  Of no fault of his own, he missed my H and I visiting tables of all my family and my parents' friends because he was eating dinner, but didn't get any photos of that side of the room.
We just got the proofs back and there are definitely some good photos, but I really wish we had more and more candids.  Some of the photos look strange in their composition.
Overall, nice guy with good pricing, I was just a bit disappointed.
Videographer: Scott S. A
We found Scott at the last minute when we realized there was a little wiggle room in the budget and we could afford to have a videographer.  He is BIL's coworker and is only a cameraman.  He provided raw footage.  We haven't seen it yet, but he was very accommodating with scheduling and even came to the rehearsal to scope everything out.
Officiant: Rev. Mark Thomas A+++++
Mark is a family friend and he is a minister at a Lakewood church.  He was AMAZING!  We were an interfaith couple, and he really focused on the love between us instead of religion.
Dress: Catan Fashions A+
I had a fantastic experience with them!  I found my dress on President's day at a trunk show.  Alterations came with it, and Olga was fantastic.  My dress fit like a glove.
Alcohol: Pat O'Brien's Wine and Liquor A
Hillbrook required we bring in our own alcohol.  Peter at Pat O'Brien's was very helpful and we are returning any unused wine and beer for a refund.
Invitations: Hollo's papercraft and cardsandpockets.com A
I did my own invitations via stuff from Hollo's and cards and pockets.  I spent about $2 per invite versus what I had gotten a quote to do the same for about $5 from another place.
Flowers: Potomac Floral B
My mom and I arranged all the flowers and bouquets.  It was a rough job and potomac was pretty good at helping us figure things out.  Only snag was that they didn't send the orchids we ordered on time and the rose petals came dried out and old looking.  They took both off the bill, but I wish we had had them
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards