Ohio-Cleveland

Makeup Artist

I am looking for a makeup artist that will travel to a hotel in Cuyahoga Falls. I don't wear makeup and the one time I did they used Bare Minerals. Does anyone know of someone that uses it? Thanks for any help ladies!

Re: Makeup Artist

• amariemazamariemaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check with the Bare Minerals store in Strongsville.  Maybe someone there would come to you.  Sometimes the ladies that work the cosmetic counters in the department stores also work independently on the side and will travel to a clients home or hotel.   
  • cibber93cibber93 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My make-up artist was Ashleigh Albertson.  She was recommended to me.  She was GREAT.  She came to my house for the trial, and the hotel dressing room on the day of the wedding.  She didn't use bare minerals, so if you have to have that, then you'd have to ask her if it's possible. I think she used MAC, but I can't remember.  My make-up looked great all night long.  At the trial, I thought she did a great job, but I decided afterward that I wanted a different look, and she understood exactly what I wanted, and it turned out beautifully.  I am also not much of a make-up person, but I felt very comfortable with how I looked.  I especially loved my eyelashes!  My bridesmaids and my mom were also very impressed with Ashleigh's work.  She brought an assistant with her, and the assistant did a very nice job too, but we all agreed Ashleigh was better.  So, if you are the bride, make sure you sit in her seat! ashleighalbertson@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards