Florida-South Florida
Options

Photo Guest Book Question

We are thinking of doing the photo guest book instead of the standard guest book. But I had a question about what kind of writing implement to use. I am worried that if I use a regular pen it won't write on the photo paper but if I use a Sharpie it will smear. If anyone has used this type of guest book could you please tell me how you did it. Thanks ladies.

Re: Photo Guest Book Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Regular pens will work.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Regular pens should work  - be careful with the gold or silver paint pens my friends book turned into a huge mess because it took long to dry and everyone was turning the pages - eeek gold everywhere!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most of the photogs I met with told me Sharpies work better, but it depends on the paper used. Some kinds of paper, a regular pen won't work. So if you are getting the book made with your photog, be sure to ask.  HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You could do a fine point sharpie or go to Michaels and get an Archival Pen in the Scrapbooking section..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Regular pens won't usually smear. Anything else I think you run the risk that it will.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used sharpies, they wont fade. =)
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards