Florida-South Florida
Options

Keys Wedding Venues

Hello all,

My FI and I are looking to have a destination wedding in the Keys. We're thinking around 50 guests, would like a beach ceremony and a venue or restaurant on the water or overlooking the water. We aren't paticular to a certain Key but would like a reasonable price ( less than $8k). Thanks in advance!

Re: Keys Wedding Venues

• Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try contacting Pierre's on Islamorada. It is absolutely gorgeous!
  • Options
    Dana JRDana JR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is 8k the budget for your whole wedding or just the venue/food? Our budget was 12k for everything and we could not afford Pierre's. We picked Marker 88. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just came back from Pierres last weekend... its absolutely beautiful!

If it weren't for their max occupancy of 104, I'd be all over it!

They are pretty expensive but with a budget of 8k and 50 guests, you may be able to do it! Up to about 46 guests, you don't have to rent out the entire location, meaning they don't close it out for you, and you save on not having to pay the site fee, which is the most pricey part!

Call and talk to Tina, she was super nice and took the time to talk to us about everything and give a walk through of the location... IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

If you give me your email, I can send you the information she sent me once I get home tonight.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Siesta Resort (Islamorada)
    Key Largo Marriott
    Pierre's
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    hopeful523hopeful523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    8K would be the food and location. I'm looking to find my own photographer, since the pictures are so important to me, and probably a florist as well. 

** WeAreGs, I messaged you my email address. Thank you everyone!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hopeful, I sent you the email with the information. Let me know if you got the attachments because I sent you the information from my phone... if not, let me know and I will do it from my home computer tonight :)
  • Options
    Dana JRDana JR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pierre's is probably your best bet for Islamorada then. I don't know much about Key West but I know I didn't like any of the options for Key Largo. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Islamorada at the Chesapeake Beach Resort. We picked it because we wanted to get married on a beach, and we wanted our guests to be comfortable and have an enjoyable relaxing stay. The thing with Chesapeake is that we're really just renting the space from them, and we have to bring in caterers and things. This worked out well for our budget wedding, because we are able to bring in catering from Miami rather than paying for Keys catering (because the keys are small and a common place for weddings, most wedding-related things down there are very expensive). Let me know if you want any more information!
  • Options
    hopeful523hopeful523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @ WeAreGs- thank you for the email but unfortunately the attachements didn't go though. Whenever you can is fine with me! Thanks for all the help!

@ dewreb- I sent you an email =)

Everyone else- thank you for all the help. Any and all suggestions are welcomed!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok I resent it just now from my home computer... looks like the attachments went through :)

Let me know if you have any questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards