Ohio-Cleveland

HAIR SALONS OPEN ON A SUNDAY IN CLEVELAND AREA?

Hi,
I need to know of ANY hair salons that are open on a Sunday and that does make up as well, thank you

Re: HAIR SALONS OPEN ON A SUNDAY IN CLEVELAND AREA?

• derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure what area you're looking but Mark Frank is open on Sundays for special occasions.  There's one in University Hts. and one in Solon.  We went to the Univ. Hts. one for my sister's wedding and they were good (just for hair, we had our makeup done at Beachwood place, I think at Nordstrom).  Also Ladies and Gentlemen at Legacy and in Mentor are open on Sundays.  I really like the one at Legacy, I've had my hair done there before and they do a great job.  I've never been to the Mentor one.  You can also ask any stylist if they'd be willing to come to wherever you're getting ready.  HTH!
  • LPandCPLPandCP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Dino Palmieri is open on Sundays, not sure if they do makeup.

• kjowallerkjowaller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dino Palmieri in Strongsville are open 7 days a week. They do hair and makeup and have a very talented crew of stylists.
  • ayamm1123ayamm1123 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check with onsite stylists too -Lora from Studio M II salon will travel offsite and do hair and makeup....worth checking with her!  lorapstylist@gmail.c​om
  • kimdownie1213kimdownie1213 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Fringe and Foundation Studio in Westlake has no problem opening on sundays for special occassions! The number is 440.471.4635, feel free to give us a call if you have any questions at all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards