Florida-South Florida
Options

Do not use this vendor!

Hi girls -

I've posted many great things that I love about vendors that I've worked with so far but I guess it's only a matter of time before you find a few bad ones. I have always appreciated other girls posting about bad experiences so I can learn from their mistakes.

Here's what happened:
My mom spoke with a man by the name of Alexander Goyer from geteasyshuttle.com because we were looking for a shuttle service to shuttle our guests from the hotels to the venue the night of our wedding in Miami.
She spoke with him about a month ago and he confirmed that all he will need is the final number of guests closer to the wedding and he'll be able to do the job. We'll my mom just received the final guest count and emailed him a few days ago. Since she never heard back from him she decided to call him. He didn't check his email, had no idea about the job and had a huge attitude when my mom asked if he could check his email to see what she had sent earlier so she could get in writing  a confirmation that he'll be doing our shuttle service. He refused and when she asked if he wanted the job he hung up the phone.

Now it's not nearly as bad as some of the horror stories I've heard of cause we're lucky we hadnt paid anything yet. But it just gets under my skin when people run their business so poorly.

Heads up if you're using Alexander Goyer from Get Easy Shuttle.. I would look elsewhere because he's just not dependable or professional at all.

Thanks for letting me share!
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Do not use this vendor!

• Options
    :/ sorry he was so rude I hope your able to find a company that acts more professional
  • Options
    What a jerk! Thanks for the heads up.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    *Shakes head* People these days!!!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options

agree with pp what a jerk! i hope you fins  a better vendor

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • Options
    How sad! Really, if you're not in the industry to give good service then you shouldn't be in business at all. If you're looking for someone call Blue Lagoon Transportation - Rafael
    *** TTC since 10/2010 (no planned bc since 2007) Me (31) Sept 2012 - DX Luteal Phase Defect. HSG 8/2012: both tubes are open, cervix and lining look good; hypothyroidism; DH (35) SA Normal Clomid 50mg, trigger
    10/2012 BFFN 1st cycle on clomid 50mg w/trigger shot, progesterone level 19.7, cd28 - hcg level 0.
    ***12/2012 Cycle #25 TTA break until March 2013***
    3T Jan2013 Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Winter image
    OB/GYN=expertise in pregnancy/labor; RE=expertise in getting pregnant. (read this on someone's post, feel free to PM me to give you credit) I'm so glad I have a RE on my team. Consult a RE after 1 year under 35yo; 6 months 35yo+
  • Options
    Ugh, terrible!! 

Thanks for the PSA!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    that was extremely rude, I'm sorry your mom had to go through that!!! it shows that certain vendors really are in the wrong business bc it doesnt seem like they care!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Options
    I cannot believe this happened to your Mom. I have encountered some extremely rude and unprofessional vendors as well! The photogrpahers I was using for my Engagment and wedding picutres Unique Design Studios. They are horrible!! The worst experience ever!! Thankfully I was able to find an excellent new photogrpaher!
  • Options
    Pamela, thanks for the information. You are lucky that you had not paid him anything before you saw his unprofessional behavior. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards