Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Poppers

Hey Ladies! We bought poppers with silver streamers to use for our ceremony exit. Our plan is to place one on each isle seat. Can any of you suggest how to word or how to but a note on the poppers to let the guests know when and how to use the poppers?

Here is a link to the poppers we bough!
http://www.amazon.com/Wilton-1006-932-Pop-Out-Streamers/dp/B002BSHDKE

Thank You! :)

Re: Wedding Poppers

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First of all, I'm stealing your idea!! What a wonderful exit plan!! :)

Secondly, can you have your officiant say something at the end of the ceremony about using them as the Mr. and Mrs. leave? I wish I had a better idea for you!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww lol ty :) I was thinking of tying a little tag around it, but dont want it to look sloppy. Or maybe a label?
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thing the tag could look but I just don't know what you'd write on the tag... hopefully one of our creative brides will swing by this thread! 

Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I mean its pretty self explanatory... maybe Im just overthinking it lol.
  • Options
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably! I'm sure that guests will figure it out and that us crazy brides just over think everything.

If you leave them on their seats, I'm sure they'll know what to do-- no explination necessary. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, i think so too. Just needed to convince myself of that with others opinions! so Thank you very much :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards