Florida-South Florida
Options

Planned Key West Wedding 2 Weeks Ago-2 Weeks 6 Days To Go-Almost Done

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited!!!  I can't believe that I just started planning my Key West Wedding around two weeks ago.    I have 2 Weeks 6 Days Before My Wedding!!!   Yesterday, I found my dress.   Today, I will be measured and off my dress will be away for alterations (RUSH of Course).    For all the new knotties out there, a simple wedding is possible with a little stress.  

Thanks to everyone that helped me with website lookups and recommendations.   WOW, it is amazing how everything is pulling together.

I thank GOD for this blessing.    Amen!!!

Re: Planned Key West Wedding 2 Weeks Ago-2 Weeks 6 Days To Go-Almost Done

• Options
    abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Enjoy your special time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's amazing! And to think how much ladies stress when they have over a year to plan! I'm sure it'll be an amazing day!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    marcidmarcid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

Thank you...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    woohoo...cant wait to see pics...thats great everything coming together...i wish i had done a more rush wedding ..its seems like the more time u take planning the harder it is... :)
  • Options
    marcidmarcid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello,

Like the bridal consultant told me, "It only takes a man and bride to have a wedding."   Something like that.....   Maybe the dress was in there somewhere....it was cute how she said it....

This wedding is overdue.....   I got the Just Do It Spirit and What Are You Waiting For...

We are finally getting to where we need to be...

Thanks...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!! The keys is one of our favorite places and I am currently in the process of planning our Key West wedding for next month.  Who did you end up using for your photographer? Also, did you have your hair and makeup done by a salon there? If so who did you end up using for that? Any other pointers you could give us would be greatly appreciated!!

Once again congratulations!! We can't wait to have our wedding there as well!!

April
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards