Florida-South Florida
Options

Cocktail Hour Music

So I was just thinking about the cocktail. Are you brides having music during the cocktail hour or do your guests just bond and have a drink? It just hit me that I have no idea!

Re: Cocktail Hour Music

• Options
    shanfitzshanfitz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cocktail hour is outside and we are having a steel drummer.
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We are having a saxophone player during our cocktail hour.
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my cocktail hour is outside and we're having a steel drum band also.  I've been to a few weddings that had no music and then some that just had the dj playing music lowly in the background.
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like to have live musicians playing saxophone and guitar.  But I don't have anyone yet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is also outside by the pool, and I think Im going to have my DJ play softly island or jimmy buffett style music.

geri......
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cocktail hour is also outside and were having the string quartet from our ceremony continue playing music during cocktails
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My DJ will be playing music for the cocktail hour, but I'm not sure what to play either! Just feel good music. I'm not into jazz or classical (well not that anyone ELSE would want to hear) so that wouldn't be us...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, good point. I didn't even consider that either.  I love the idea of the steel drummer.  Can you share the contact info?

TIA, Laura
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DJ will be playing as well. Probably slow jazz or something like that.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards