Florida-South Florida
Options

HELPPPPP

i need to find someone for hair and makeup and im having no luck everycall i make is a call wasted...help! (miami, Fl)

Re: HELPPPPP

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have an awesome MUA - her name is Holly Gowers 305/951-4950 - she can also do hair only she doesnt really do complicated up-dos.  She did my hair in loose curls for my MU trial and it looked amazing and my curls stayed all day and they never do - Maybe you can give her a try - there are also lots of others the girls have been recommending also - good luck

image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS did you call Lutz Karpf?  He is famous on the board and he is going to do my hair the day of my wedding.  I only just booked him for my wedding in two months and he was available for me -
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    jackiec11jackiec11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is who I used.  I really liked Stacy but she is a bit expensive.  If your looking for bridesmaids I used Anable, shes a student but cheap.
    My Hair - Stacy: 786-218-4757 $175Bridesmaids Hair - Anabel: 786-523-6728 (about 20 -25)
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can recommend Jessie for makeup (see my pic in a yello dress below) and she works with Emelia for hair Emelia does the most amazing updos ever! Contact jessie at 305.796.4599 or jessiesierra15@gmail.com

Jessie is my MOH and is an AMAZING MUA!!!! I'm having a hard time finding a MUA for my wedding because no one compares to her and I want her to relax and get pampered with me and the rest of my BMs on my wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards