Ohio-Cleveland

Ceremony/Reception Venue for the East Side??

I am looking for a unique outdoor venue on the East side of cleveland. I am from the Mentor area so closer is best.  Also, I am thinking around 50-60/person for food. If anyone has any ideas, please share! I am thinking between 100-130 people.  Thank you!

Re: Ceremony/Reception Venue for the East Side??

• Check out Wildwood Center which can be rented out through City of Mentor. I think they even have a list of vendors that have worked there on a regular basis so it would be easier to bring in a caterer that is familiar with layout. I know that Normandy Party Center has catered there. Looks very cool from the pictures.
  • Manakiki Golf Course in Willoughby has a beautiful pavilion for the ceremony and then an old manor for the reception that may be worth looking into.  I'm not sure what their capacity is for guests, but they allow for outside catering as well. 
  • Squires Castle / lake farm park / holden arboretum. check into the verandah / rose gardens at Mooreland Mansion as well.  Godo luck ! =) 
  • You should look into Lantern Court. It is a beautiful historic mansion that the Holden Arboretum rents out for private events. We are getting married there in August. The place is amazing and the staff is wonderful!
  • try Le Petite Wedding Chapel and Venue...they offer outdoor wedding ceremony services....  www.lepetitewedding.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards