Florida-South Florida
Options

Jubilee Gala Reception Hall (Pembroke Pines)

Hello Ladies!!! Does anyone have personal experience with the Jubilee Gala Reception Hall in Pembroke Pines? The location and pricing of it is great, but I just feel that their decorations look cheap.  ANY reviews about them, let me know!! Thanks!!! <3

Re: Jubilee Gala Reception Hall (Pembroke Pines)

• Options
    I attended a wedding there a few months ago. The bride was able of getting out of using their florist and using her own which was Love the Blooms in Pembroke Pines.  They did an awesome job.  The food was good though.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_jubilee-gall-reception-hall-pembroke-pines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:e70466ed-9a38-4beb-b72f-cfc0ab13c1b0Post:167fb295-c681-4549-8d01-a27ee7c5764a">Re: Jubilee Gala Reception Hall (Pembroke Pines)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I attended a wedding there a few months ago. The bride was able of getting out of using their florist and using her own which was Love the Blooms in Pembroke Pines.  They did an awesome job.  The food was good though.
    Posted by kisskiss30[/QUOTE]
    Tnx! We have a really small budget and they can really accomomodate everything that we need, I just didn't want it to look really cheapy.
  • Options
    I really like that place!  I think it's pretty...as far as the decorations, the ones that were up were for someone else's event, I'm sure.  I believe they will be able to decorate it to meet your tastes.  I was going to book my reception there, but I needed a place that had space for a ceremony AND reception.  Jubilee Gala didn't have 2 separate spaces.  Good luck!  :-)
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_jubilee-gall-reception-hall-pembroke-pines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:e70466ed-9a38-4beb-b72f-cfc0ab13c1b0Post:167fb295-c681-4549-8d01-a27ee7c5764a">Re: Jubilee Gala Reception Hall (Pembroke Pines)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I attended a wedding there a few months ago. The bride was able of getting out of using their florist and using her own which was Love the Blooms in Pembroke Pines.  They did an awesome job.  The food was good though.
    Posted by kisskiss30[/QUOTE]
    Love the Blooms is our florist! Happy to see a positive review and looking forward to how our flowers will look :)
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! :)
  • Options
    Does anyone have some pricing information they can forward me about this hall Thanks:)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_jubilee-gall-reception-hall-pembroke-pines?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:e70466ed-9a38-4beb-b72f-cfc0ab13c1b0Post:7f069e10-8586-4191-9a6b-790939184283">Re: Jubilee Gala Reception Hall (Pembroke Pines)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have some pricing information they can forward me about this hall Thanks:)
    Posted by SKennedy429[/QUOTE]

I called and they have two packages..the one that has less included for 100 ppl is around $6000..the package that has more is around $8000 for 100 ppl. The packages are on the website.
  • Options
    hello ladies! 

Just wondering if anyone has information on prices for 2013. I noticed someone posted prices about packages available in 2012 but I wanted to know if its still around the same price. they seem very affordable! please let me know :)
  • Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    hello ladies! 

Just wondering if anyone has information on prices for 2013. I noticed someone posted prices about packages available in 2012 but I wanted to know if its still around the same price. they seem very affordable! please let me know :)
    I got these quotes about 3 months ago:

• Options
    d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    The place was cute... but it only has one room, and a very tiny entrance area so because I planned to have Cocktail, Ceremony, and Reception it would not work for me.

For the package I am / was looking for I believe you can find ( I have found ) something thats better, more room for less money! 
  • Options
    I went personally to get a quote from alicia. She really is very nice and always willing to help. Wr decided to go with another venue but i do recall she gives you credit for what you dont want. For example if you dont want thier flowers they will give discount it from the total. They have good packages and are very flexible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards