Florida-South Florida
Options

Publix

I think Im gonna call it a check and go with Publix. I am not big on cake at all.I usually dont even my own birthday cake so I am gonna go with Publix.
South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!

Re: Publix

• Options
    edited December 2011

Oh my gosh, one of my friends had a publix cake and it was awesome! She had a really cute cake topper that pulled the whole thing together. My sister on the other hand, had a cake from Edda's and it was probably the worst cake I've ever tasted. I think everyone likes Publix cake, I didn't even think to do that until I saw this post. Thanks for the idea!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I WISH I could have a publix cake!!!! It's the ONLY cake I will eat and enjoy! All my life I said my wedding cake would be Publix. BUT my venue comes with a cake so I'm a little bummed about that :( I'm thinking of doing a groomscake from there so I can have cake. Well good choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love, love, love Publix cake! Great check!
  • Options
    fishinflagirlfishinflagirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My friend had a Publix cake and it was AWESOME!!!! Most of the other weddings I have been to have the fancy cakes done and ugh, they are gross! I am totally going with Publix as well. Great check!!!!

• Options
    herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As an alternative, I'm getting my cake from a family friend. Her website is http://suzellescakes.com/index.html She does an AMAZING job! Really great fondant work and she is super affordable compared to most cake places. She did my shower cake and people are still raving about it! Thought it might help someone out :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Publix has great wedding cakes! i would've gone there if my venue didn't provide a cake...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    EmilyandVivekEmilyandVivek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone done Publix flowers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards