Florida-South Florida
Options

wowsa...Long...

so a day I was certain would be a horrible one actually turned out being soo much better than I imagined.  I spoke with the girls at work about confronting my caterer about the size of the wedding and everything.  I broke down and was hysterical.. I have a fear of calling people and them saying no to me or yelling at me or whatever.  If im calling to help them I dont mind and im not scared (totally weird phobia I know...like its so bad I dont call to order pizza but thankfully tay told me I can order it online!!!)  So finally after pushing it off as long as I could, I called.  Felix answered.  I explained to him, how FI and I sat down to discuss the wedding and made some changes and we drastically cut the guest list.  He was so super nice. Said he was heading out to a wedding and to call him sunday and well talk about it some more. He could not have been nicer.

I called my venue and explained the drastic cut in the guest list.  I told her how I want ceremony cocktail hr & reception all on the roof top terrace ( IM IN LOVE WITH IT) and she said she email some stuff and wed talk.  Well she emailed me the usual lay out for a 50 person wedding on the terrace and OH MY GOD!!! it was exxxaaccttlllyy what I had envisioned...Im sooo excited!!!!

I went to amys today to drop something off to her and one of our girlfriends let a gift there for me.  She bought FI & I toasting flutes with our initals engraved on them!!! SOOO sweet!!!!

Last but not least...My babies came in!!!!!! :

Re: wowsa...Long...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards