3 things that turn you off:

3 things that you take as good signs:

Your dream vendor:

Your "Well, I had to" vendor:

Re: The vendor poll!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    3 things that turn you off:

Attitude, if they "Stand by their work" when a blind man could see it sucks, and talking badly of other brides or vendors. Keep it professional, people. Oh! One more. Posting on the boards. SRSLY.

3 things that you take as good signs:

Good reviews (of course!), flexibility, humbleness.

Your dream vendor:

Sylvia Weinstock for the cake. *LICK*

Your "Well, I had to" vendor:

If I wasn't happy with my vendor, I switched.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    3 things that turn you off: Not listening to what I want...(Ur opinion is good but its not necesseraly what I want), Not listeing to what I want (what if I want something else then what you already showed me..could u do that for me?)...Not listening to me at all! (hello I said I do not like .... why do u keep showing it to me?)

3 things that you take as good signs: They listen, they are friendly and they do not try to treat you like an ignorant shoppoholic bride... :) (I do my research darn it)

Your dream vendor: Ahh I would have loved to do my wedding at the Vizcaya

Your "Well, I had to" vendor: Non of those for now but if I didnt like someone I would figure soemthing else out..
  • Options
    graceandjakegraceandjake member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So fun!

Turn off: when they are so stuck up that they ask why I even dared to ask about their prices on my budget.  Sheesh.  When the ladies at the bridal store tell me a mermaid dress wouldn't hide my body.  I never really thought I was fat until I went dress shopping!  Also when they pressure you to sign a contract right then and there instead of discussing it with my future husband.

Turn on: when they take the time to answer my questions no matter how dumb it may seem, when they care that the shade of turquoise I am looking for isn't quite the same as what they are offering, and when they return my emails within a few hours.

Dream vendor: Cake Boss!

Well I had to: I only have like 2 vendors so far, so N/A for now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    3 things that turn you off: Meek-ness (you are the expert, not me) ; price; response time

3 things that you take as good signs: willingness to work with me, especially budget-wise; that happy feeling after I meet with them; more of that happy feeling (I'm big on my impressions with the vendors)

Your dream vendor: there was a place in the Keys that would have been perfect for our semi-destination wedding vision, but it was WAY out of our price range

Your "Well, I had to" vendor: I already feel blaise about finding a DJ, so I guess that could fall in this category
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards