Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Nightlife?!?!

Hi All, I am actually from Pittsburgh and throwing a bach party for a friend. The nightlife in the Burg is super dead and we thought about coming to Cleveland instead. Could any of you tell me what the real nightlife is in Cleveland? Are the bars and dance clubs 1/2 empty, lame music etc. or is it packed and full of fun? What are you favorite locations to go? I have never been there but want to have a rocking time for her. Thanks

Re: Nightlife?!?!

• Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the bars on west 6th street downtown, there are some fun clubs there.  Maybe you could go to a few of them like a pub crawl kind of thing? 
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also recommend E4th, its a really cute strip of bars that is closed to cars, and has  white string lights at night.  Would also be a good time to start the evening for a nice dinner; they are all excellent for food; My favorites are Chinato (italian) and The Greenhouse Tavern (upscale american) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JAck5209JAck5209 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  Downtown Cleveland nightlife is great on the weekends!  I would recommend picking a restuarant on East 4th and then walking or grabbing a cheap cab ride over to West 6th.  E.4th is a really cute brick road that is closed to traffic and has many nice restuarants.  It even has it's own website:
    http://www.east4thstreet.com/home.php
    I went to a bachelorette at Zocalo and it was great.  They have private sections downstairs for parties.

W. 6th has a really diverse bar scene.  You can easily walk from a dance club to a country bar to a place with live music.  I highly recommend it for a bachelorette party.  If you're there while the weather is nice, defintely check out The Velvet Dog, it has a nice roof deck with a great view. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lpereksta08lpereksta08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Akron has good bars too, they have several bars within walking distance and lux is a really nice vegas style dance club with no rif-raf and they also have a full service late night grill and bar too.  You know your hungry at 2am!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards