Florida-South Florida
Options

I know ive been lost, but I really need my knotties help!!!!!

Hey ladies, i haven't been on in a while do to my insane schedule, but i really need your help!!! URGENT

I need a make-up artist and hairstylist for my 5 bridesmaids for March 12th. The people I had backed out at last minute. I am looking for someone reasonably priced, please help!!

I might also need someone for me, I had booked Lutz over a year ago and it turns out he double booked me!! He has been trying to get good replacements
, but still hasnt confirmed anything.

This was my first wedding nightmare when I started planning and now its coming true =*(

Re: I know ive been lost, but I really need my knotties help!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no!! I'm using Makup by Marz I just text her I'll keep you posted GL!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check with the girl who is doing mine, jenny bowen. she is in Palm Beach County but will travel. www.jendoesmyhair.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Claudia? http://claudsmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/
    I have a trial with her on the 12th at 11:00am  so I am not sure if she has a wedding that day already but if she is available, I'm willing to move my time or day of the trial if it helps you ..you can let her know :)
    Hope you find someone!

Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

OMG!!!! I can't believe this happened to you. I hope you find someone soon!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OH NOOOOOO!!!!!! This girl did my hair and makeup for my shower and my girls makeup for the wedding... Dianna Pantalena of DD Makeup Artistry
    (954) 734-3066.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend claudia too..shes doing me and my wedding party but its waaay early in the am... (if she has an appt by 11 you can imagine LOL )...so she might be able to do you or your girls after... she is well priced too!!! :)
  • Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have two recs for makeup:

makeup artistry by jessie
    www.facebook.com/makeupartistrybyjessie
    makeupartistrybyjessie@gmail.com

makeup by marz
    she's on facebook too.

i used both for my wedding

and for hair - if you want an updo, i highly recommend Emelia ... she can duplicate any updo - and it'll last ALL night!!! 786.523.3032

good luck!!!

• Options
    Jeni10cscJeni10csc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and one more thing: I would be freaking out too so my advice is breathe and relax... you WILL find someone you like - and maybe it's a blessing in disguise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards