Florida-South Florida
Options

Michaels

If anyone needs anything from Michaels for their wedding etc., today is the day to go.  If you go to their website, you can print off a 50% off regular priced item.  I printed several, because I'm going this morning to buy our cake cutting set that we love, then back with my FI this afternoon to buy colored sand!   Also, starting tomorrow, they have 25% off entire purchase coupon as well.  Thought this would be helpful to some of you, because everyone loves a discount! 

Re: Michaels

• Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads up! I don't think I need anything but I'm sure I can find something to buy, haha! Just one of my shopping talents! ;) Hope you find everything you're looking for!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) I got the coupons in my email yesterday too. Its always fun to get a good deal
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice!!! I wishI was around a michaels this weekend! I love to buy things just because there's a deal lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Maybe someone can help me out.... brides to be love Michaels, but what would I need from there?  Invitations and other DIY things are all I can think of.  Anything else?  (Yes, I've gone and looked but I mostly just see DIY supplies)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They have cake cutting sets, card boxes, table numbers, etc.  Also silk flowers if that's what you're doing.

But you're right ... I only go to get DIY things for my card box, etc.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I found the coupon...now I have to hope my printer works (it's been acting difficult lately).
  • Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do I need a cake cutting set?  Couldn't the hotel just provide me with a knife to cut the cake?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a very successful trip to Michaels...bought a cake cutting set, sand unity set, and two different colors of sand.  I went 3 times, and also took my FI so he could buy stuff too haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards