Florida-South Florida
Options

11 days to go and one less bridesmaid

Well, my "friend" didn't get her dress in time, therefore she will NOT be in the wedding.  Then she just messaged me today saying that she will only be attending the bachelorette party if her boyfriend comes, because she doesn't want to leave him with her mom.  Of course, I told her NO, so she won't be coming.  Unbelieveable!!  I cannot believe she would do this.  After the wedding, we will no longer be friends.  I am over it.  This would never be happening if she was a true friend.  UGH!!  She will not ruin the most important day of my life, because it is my wedding and all about my and my FI. 

Re: 11 days to go and one less bridesmaid

• Options
    Rainbow17Rainbow17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry you are going through this.  Your last sentance says it all.  Its about you and FI!
  • Options
    KECANADEOKECANADEO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that's terrible of her! But yes, it's all about you and Fi so don't let it stress you out!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm confused who takes a guy to a bachelorette??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a loser this girl is! I would just ask her to not come to the wedding...but then again thats just how I am...When you plan a wedding you find out who true friends are :S
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, I can't believe she never got her bridesmaid dress.  Good riddance to her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your friend is a selfish B%$#@ so good riddons to her anyway...enjoy your day and forget about her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards