Ohio-Cleveland

looking for outstanding wedding planner

Hi Ladies,

I just got engaged!  Me and my fiance' worka  ton, though, and let's fac it, I need help.....Does anyone have any referrals or recommendations for phemonemal wedding planners?  i need someone who is flexible, and will do a lot of the reseraching for me and appointment setting, but ultimately I have a vision, just need someone to help me put it together.  i would aprpciate a referral!

Re: looking for outstanding wedding planner

• nikki2114nikki2114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Heidzillas!!!! She is doing mine and I love her!! You can go to her website at www.heidzillas.com.  Tell her Nichelle sent you!  Good luck & congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Perfect, thanks girl! Congrats to you as well!
  • juliemm79juliemm79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Heidi form heidzillas! 
  • edited December 2011
    Ok thanks
  • kaimahkaimah member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I hear Heidi is great. If she is unavailable, you could try my cousin Janelle. She just started her wedding planning business. She's my cousin and has planned probably everyone's wedding in our family (20+ weddings). If you are interested, you can email her at loveisinthedetailsweddings@gmail.com 

Happy Planning! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    A Wedding Wish did an AWESOME job for my wedding although I just used her for the day of it was a great experience. Heidzillas will be great too if she is available. Smart idea to get a planner KNOWING you will not have time. Why stress yourself out? Enjoy the planning experience the best you can and you will by hiring someone to do the dirty work ;) 
  • edited December 2011
    thanks girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards