Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Cake

Does anyone know a good place in the Boca Raton area for a wedding cake? Not looking to spend a fortune ,but I do want a nice three tiered cake.  any suggestions would be great!!

Re: Wedding Cake

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know a good place in the Boca Raton area for a wedding cake? Not looking to spend a fortune ,but I do want a nice three tiered cake.  any suggestions would be great!!
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please post this on your local board.  This is an international board and most of us don't have a clue as to an answer for you.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Couture Cakes in Delray Beach.  It's part of our package, and we haven't tasted it yet, but they get pretty good reviews.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Sugar Chef and they are in Boca. I really loved there work and the taste of there cakes.

Plus they give you a free tasting which I know a lot of places do not.

Good Luck.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A Piece of Cake by Elena serves from Miami to Port Saint Lucie.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto a Piece of Cake!  I went to the one in Wellington.  They are awesome, and operate out of a couple of locations.  They negotiated a price with us, and are giving us exactly what we want.  Both times I went in there, the owner was there to help me (even w/o an appointment), and said his wife is the head cake decorator.  Also, very moist, fabulous cake.

Sugar chef was originally going to be our cake vendor.  We were dissatisfied with the service, and the cake is dry.  They are a small chain who operates out of a central office.  I found it very impersonal and business-like, AND their prices are unreasonable, IMO.  Even ordering a sample of our flavor caused communication mixups. Not only was the sample not delivered, but the store had no clue that they were supposed to expect our delivery.

Anyway, try almond at a piece of cake, it's delicious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    173 Invites are in the mail! image
    58 are ready to party! image
    32 are missing out. image
    83 are nowhere to be found. image
    RSVP date is November 1.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW, if your name is really Brooke Hochman and you're from South florida, I would delete this post, and all of your other posts, and change your username to something anonymous asap.  You do not want so much identifying information on a public forum.  Sounds crazy, but there are stories..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    173 Invites are in the mail! image
    58 are ready to party! image
    32 are missing out. image
    83 are nowhere to be found. image
    RSVP date is November 1.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards