Florida-South Florida

Bridal Shower *PIP*

Hey Ladies, 
So it's been a pretty hectic week and my BM's finally uploaded their pics and I wanted to share.  They *tried to* surprise me on Sunday and almost succeeded.  lol I had a feeling and then I noticed my brother's  gf's truck in the lot and then my parents still played dumb and then when we walkd in, I sawone of my BM's taking pics. in the area of the restaurant where the party was :-)  My BP did such an awesome job.  The centerpieces were even something I would have done if we had the wedding locally (would have been all sunflower theme instead of mainly the beach).  Here's some pics :-)

Me & My Dorky before he left to play video games back @ home :-)

Mom & I

Me & the BP with my ribbon hat :-p

LoL & me & FI with the shirts one of his aunts got us

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!

Re: Bridal Shower *PIP*

• Nice dorky!!! Looks like you and your FI had a lot of fun. 

LOL at the shirt your aunt got your FI, seems pretty fitting for him if you said he went home to play video games! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I loved those pictures. The shower looked awesome. I do like the whole sunflower look
    SoFla September Siggy - Hair Inspiration image image
  • Everything looked so nice!!! Happy to hear you had a great time :)
  • Thanks Ladies!  :-)  I almost have all the gifts organized.  Last week the dining room looked like a tornado hit it with everything scattered.  lol

haha Annie-- yeah the shirt was super fitting for FI.  He loves playing his UFC on xbox while I do my work stuff.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards