Florida-South Florida
Options

A great Favor vendor/idea!~

Hi Gals, so I FINALLY ordered my invites (from www.whiteaisle.com) I got the ones you can print on wood! SO excited...I think its so cool cause my wedding is outside and has a nice organic feel to it. 

ANYWAY I had an idea for my favors that I wanted to share cause I've gotten good feedback from it and I found an amazing vendor.

My fiance and I met in NYC but he's from Finland, I'm Colombian from Miami and we're living in the Philippines for his job...so our wedding is going to incorporate a multicultural kinda vibe and also we are having guests from all corners of the globe, so I wanted my favors to reflect that.

I decided to get nice leather luggage tags and use them as the favors AND the placecard holders (guests name & table assignment in the address window) and then either place them on their plate or hang them in a row by the entrance, thats still TBD...anyway I couldnt find nice leather ones for cheaper then like $5 each and it was more then I wanted to spend...UNTIL...I found this vendor on Ebay...$1.50 each! She sent me a sample of the tan & black ones and they are SO nice, very luxe looking/feeling leather. so I thought I'd share :)

Hope it helps someone!
xxheather
imageBabyFetus Ticker

Re: A great Favor vendor/idea!~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards