Florida-South Florida
Options

Weeding dress under $600

I'm around Miami and Ft. LAuderdale area. I want to know stores that i can go and find NICE dresses for around $600.
I dont have too much budget to spend in the dress hehehehe

Thanks,
Dani

Re: Weeding dress under $600

• Options
    edited December 2011
    David's Bridal
    Alfred Angelo

Check out the stores on Miracle Mile... you could get lucky.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo are your best bets.  They are both in Coral Gables on Miracle Mile.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks... I will :)

I'm open to every advice :)
  • Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I agree with the ladies above...Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo are your best bets.  good luck!
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try Group USA. They have a ton of stuff for under $600. There's one at Dolphin Mall and one at Sawgrass.

A warning though: Things on Miracle Mile are mostly expensive. I found my dress at a store on Miracle Mile for $1,100 and got it for $600 through RK Bridal. So, if you find something and it's out of your budget, make note of the designer and model number. When you get home, get in touch with RK Bridal and Pearl's Place to find out what price they are offering for the dress(es).

GL and don't give up!! The mark-up for anything "wedding" related is unbelievable!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to second Group USA, I've only been to the one at Sawgrass.

You might also want to check out David's Bridal like the other girls said but don't buy anything else that's not the dress there. They mark up everything from the tiaras to the bras. Good luck! The perfect dress for you is out there!

• Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my dress from Alfred Angelo for $599 (they have a $100 off coupon). 
  • Options
    michy22michy22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if this is an option for you but Knottie bluebook is selling a brand new (BEAUTIFUL) wedding dress  for a really good price. I think $300.. she posted it like 2 days ago.
    Michelle & Julio
    ...4-24-10...
    Bio
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you all for your messages, i will check Group USA, RK Bridal and Pearl's , alfred angelo and the dress that are selling :)

You are very nice :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you can also check out quince or prom dresses that come in white, so much less money
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ladies, thank you allllllll. I went yesterday to the Alegria store at Miracle Miles, they told me that their prices start at 400, so i made an appointment and went there...

I found MY DREAM dress, like the one that i cut from a magazine long time ago.

I'm happy, when i saw it I love it, when i tried, I cried and when they tld me the price, I bought it hehehehhe $599. I will recommend this place, Ana Maria was the ladie that took care of me and she was sooooo nice and friendly...

Thanks, kisses
    Dani
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards