Florida-South Florida
Options

Bouquet Wraps

What are you wrapping your bouquet in? I tried to get my mom's veil, but her nasty sister won't give it up and I dont think I want to do something plain.

Look at this cool etsy seller....thank you Alissa and Courtney for making me obsessed with Etsy. I like this wrap or something like it. 

Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bouquet Wraps

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am wrapping mine in my great grandmother's wedding slip - pic in bio :)

that is VERY pretty jill! I am gonna cut your aunt - she sounds awful, that veil belongs to you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea, I love that slip!! So meaningful and romantic! See I want to do something cool and special like that too.

I'm not so worried, Karma is an ugly bitch! But I love you for wanting to go all Tony Soprano on her!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Jilly!!!!! THAT'S SO GORGEOUS!!

Your Aunt is such a C word.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I love the wrap in the link!  It's so pretty.

I have no clue what I'm using. This post has reminded me that I need something...another item added to the list!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Mikeey! I just get bored at work sometimes and lost in the etsy world.

Court, she is the C word with a capital C! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the wrap from etsy, but you really deserve your mom's veil.  She wouldn't even let you borrow it under the pretense of wearing it as a veil?! 

UGH some people. We can go KNottie attack her
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm in a bad enough mood to punch sometime... do I need to go aunt punching?! Cuz that's really mean of her to hold it hostage like that! RUUUUUUDE!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    bears4lifebears4life member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    knotties attack!! you do deserve the veil but the one from the seller is really nice!
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    your moms sister should give you the veil... not cool. but the esty one is really good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF is wrong with your aunt, its your mom she should be delighted to give it to you. sorry to hear about that hun. But the one in the etsy is very pretty. Im not sure what im using yet.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knotties attack is right. That veil belongs to you. ANy way we can plan a knottie g2g to get the veil from her?? ;)

The wrap is really pretty... Something special will come to you. Do you have anything else of your Mom's that you could wrap it with??

I'm just wrapping mine with purple ribbon and then my blue rosary beads that my mom brought me back from France.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the alternate warp Jilly!!! However, maybe we can put a warrant out for your aunts arrest and while she is in jail go get the veil( just a thought)!!! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha thanks girls!! I love you all! She lives in NJ and I'd like to keep her as far away from me as possible. 
    I really don't have any other "material" from my mom's that I could use. I happen to love these gauzy wraps from etsy though. I'll start a new tradition and hand this wrap down to my daughter. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards