Florida-South Florida

We've been blogged!!!! Ahh!!

The photographer posted a teaser of some photos taken at the wedding. I am in LOVE! They turned out AMAZING!! Couldn't be happier!!

www.neoartphotography.net

We're the top post "Pamela & Jedison"
*February Siggy*
<3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: We've been blogged!!!! Ahh!!

• The pics are beautiful!

Where are your BM dresses from? I checked your reviews but didn't see anything on them. They are great also and thats the look I was going for also.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Pam, your pictures are STUNNING and you looked just gorgeous! AHH!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • You look amazing!!!! Congrats!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • You looked beautiful! The pix come out great and the wedding also looked beautiful.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    image 157 Invited
    image 118 are ready to party! image 35 have better things to do image04 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: March 31
  • I absolutely love the pictures! You looked beautiful!
    Martica and David Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker image Website: http://davidandmartica.weebly.com
  • Gorgeous photos!!! you looked beautiful!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The pics are beautiful! I love the style of shots taken outdoors with the lights and lanterns...Neoart did a wonderful job.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_weve-been-blogged-ahh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:f6ae6e52-c963-495f-aaf6-49fccd3af1f1Post:b87bbe2d-2563-4af1-953a-424ec8f1ac04">Re: We've been blogged!!!! Ahh!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The pics are beautiful! Where are your BM dresses from? I checked your reviews but didn't see anything on them. They are great also and thats the look I was going for also.
    Posted by AMYM312[/QUOTE]

Hi Amy!
    I bought the dresses on ideeli.com when they were having a sale. They are Ravon dresses by Von Vonni. All the girls loved them. My advice: order them in bulk (all the dresses together) because my maid of honor dress was order seperate from the same site and it came in a slightly different color. Good Luck!
    *February Siggy*
    <3 Favorite Picture of me and my man <3 <br>Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The dresses are gorgeous. And I love that pic with your dad. It made me tear up!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Mind me asking how much you paid for the dresses? I'm wondering if it's that good of a sale to wait for another one or to just buy online elsewhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Just gorgeous!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Beautiful! Pix look amazing!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Those pix are truly gorgeous!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nov. SoFla Siggy -Fav. Registry Item- Kitchen Aid from my BP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards