I had an ivory pencil edge veil custom made, but decided I wanted to go with a different veil after I received it in the mail.
This veil has not been worn.
- Ivory Bridal Illusion Tulle
- 36" length
- 108" wide for nice fullness
- 1 layer, regular veil cut
- Curly filament pencil edge that give the veil a bit more of a flowy feel
- The veil is sewn, (not glued) to a 3 inch wire comb that has been wrapped in the same ivory fabric to conceal it
- There are satin loops on either side of the wire comb to allow the hairdresser to more easily secure to your head with bobby pins
The veil has already pressed and can have it ready to send out soon.
When you receive it, just hang it on a hanger, and after a couple days, the shipping wrinkles should fall right out of it.
There is also a thread loop on the comb for you to hang it up with. Be sure to cut it off before your wedding so it won't show while you're wearing it.
I originally paid $100 but am looking for $60+shipping, but am willing to negotiate.
Please respond to this thread if you are interested, I rarely check PM's.