Florida-South Florida
Options

For all less than 2 months away...

It's the 2nd of the month... have you paid  your mortgage/rent yet?

I completely forgot to pay mine! Shoot I didn't even realize it was Sept!

I miss my brain! lol

Re: For all less than 2 months away...

• Options
    Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Im paying it tommorrow (when I get paid) luckily we have a 5 day grace-period!

whew.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm not in charge of paying the big house bills.  I leave that to FI sonce he works in finance and is way betttr at that stuff than I am.  If it was left to me in thsi moment of craziness I am sure I would have forgotten!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I printed out a calendar and wrote down all my bills on the day they are do. I keep it in my purse so I can see it. Otherwise, I wouldnt remember what I have to pay and what I already paid and would make double payments. Its definitely gotten worse the closer to the wedding I get.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my God! Thank God I have a fifteen day grace period, if not I'd always be late!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a log, too, for bills and stuff... but I forget to check it. lol

I remember to pay the water, the phone, cable, and lights... when they get cut off! LOL!!

The last time, yes, there has been more than one time, they cut my water... the payment had been sitting on my desk for a few weeks. In my attempt to save a stamp and take it personally, I paid a $35 reconnection fee. LOL  Makes you wonder why failed math, huh?

Lord help me! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank goodness for the iPhone's calendar feature lol!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you kidding??? The iPhone has an app that reminds you???

Like I needed another reason to want the iPhone! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards