Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Best way to get our name on a jersey?

I saw somewhere on TK a long time ago, someone had an Ohio State Jersey with their last name on it, and had everyone sign it like a guest book.  FI has a white Indians jersey that we want to have our last name and our date "21" added for everyone to sign.  We have the jersey, where should we take it to have the name and # added?? 

Thanks!!

Re: Best way to get our name on a jersey?

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe an EmbroidMe location? Worth a call anyway. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Technically speaking, if the number on the back of the jersey is the same as a current player's number, you cannot use your last name on the back of the jersey - it has to be that of the player.  I have no idea if #21 is taken at the moment, but I just wanted to put it out there just in case! 

As for where to take it, I'm less than useful -- I have no idea.  Let us know if you find a place!! GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    guzowslpguzowslp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, you can go online to the Indians team shop and personalize a jersey with whatever name and number you would like.  It looks like the only restriction is is up to 12 characters on the name.  Check it out:

http://shop.mlb.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1503816&cp=1452349.1452727
  • Options
    crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It looks like EmbroidMe is going to work out!  I'm going to take it next week.  Not sure how much it's going to cost yet but It's going to be a heck of a lot cheaper than buying one from the Indians website.  FI bought the Jersey w/o a name on it from AJ Wright for about $12 last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards