Florida-South Florida

OMG!! the days are just flying by....

... I went from 100 to 89 in a blink of an eye!!! SCARY

I have so much to do....

- Make deposit payments for florist & officiant, will get done tomorrow, I promise
(that's right I have a florist, Carol Matos, recommended by Nellie Matos. She was sweet and understood what I wanted. Affordable and not pushy)
-Pick out what FG, RB, FI and FBIL are going to wear, any suggestions for the FG?
- Tomorrow I will officially have delivered 100% of all invites, YAY!!!
- Finalize menu and drink menu
- FINISH favors!!!!
- Start looking for hair and make up, a Mary Kay lady offered help, how does that work?

CHECKS!!!!
I just bought my shoes!!! I really hope I like them, I am scared the orange is going to be too light. I've been eyeing them for months trying to see when they'll go on sale or free shipping will be offered. Ninashoes has free shipping because of the holidays, but zappos had them a couple dollars cheaper and I think shipping is free all the time. Enough talk, here they are....

Stephany Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: OMG!! the days are just flying by....

• twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're super close! Great checks, and I love the color of your shoes!
  • edited December 2011
    congrats on all your checks! Nellie is great!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, the days are FLYING by. I went from 100 to 82 in a blink of an eye too. Very nice shoes. I got my FG dresses at JCPenny. Our RB got lucky. A friend of my SIL, her son was in a wedding when he was 2, soooooo, my RB has a tux.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • edited December 2011
    ahhh i know what you mean...after 100 for me its been like a race to the finish...toooo fast!!! and i too love the shoes!!!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Love the shoes!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    Great checks, and you are getting lots done this week! :)

I recommend my hair person Alcira (305-205-3579) and makeup artist Claudia (786-375-1215)! They were recommended to me by several knotties who had their help for their weddings and I felt like a princess that day with the care they took with me and getting everything just perfect, without a trial!

You are almost finished with your favors and mailing your invites, major YAY!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards