Florida-South Florida
Options

cupcakes

So I want mini cupcakes at each place setting for when people come into the reception. Do I go with a whole bunch of different flavors or keep it kind of simple and do say 4?

Re: cupcakes

• Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would say simple. But thats just because I have simple taste when it comes to cake flavors and it will probably be easier
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think you should keep it simple and go with 2-4.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing cupcakes- I'm doing 4 flavors. However, about 40% of alll the cupcakes will be one signature flavor (Key Lime Pie) and the remaining will be the other flavors. My vendor wisely pointed out...the more flavors the more cupcakes you need since some people will want to same all of the flavors. 

HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If they'll be at each place setting, then I'd keep it to two, and people can trade amongst their table if they so desire.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing cupcakes for our wedding with a top tier and there will be 2 different flavors for cupcakes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mmmm I know I want to eat them all now! ok I will keep it simple. :) thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards