Ohio-Cleveland
Options

cheaper djs please!!

We are on a pretty tight budget but would really like a dj to guide our reception in the right direction. Does anyone know of any dj's on the cheaper end? We're getting married in Rocky River.

Re: cheaper djs please!!

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Joe Wolan of Direct Hits on recommendation from a friend. He's in Sheffield Lake, IIRC and 5 years ago for our wedding, his price was $600. He did a nice job working the crowd without being obnoxious and flashy.

Other DJs on the lower end of the spectrum (ballpark $500-ish) include:  Music on the Move, By Request Music, RoxJox and First Request.

Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ is reasonable and worth talking to.  We're using DJ Express, out of Kent, OH, but he travels.
  • Options
    AshleeB85AshleeB85 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Big Ear Entertainment and they are 700.00
  • Options
    newbiebride25newbiebride25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We were looking at the Marino Brothers. I heard good things about them. Also Doug Shannon.

• Options
    CrawfordecCrawfordec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Dj Lokey out of Akron and he travel he is super professional and all around awesome ! Check out his website djlokey.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    First Request Music. Very reasonable and very professional!
  • Options
    las1955las1955 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used A Bride's DJ and were extremely pleased with the service and price!

http://www.abridesdj.com/
  • Options
    crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out Jerry Bruno Productions....they have a ton of DJ's at different price ranges....Scott Jones is extreamly helpful from Jerry's!!  He will help u pick a DJ
  • Options
    gandm189gandm189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you haven't booked already try Hats Off Entertainment. $850 and amazing. They guide the reception very nicely and have fun. They check in w the maid of honor and best man to see how things are going and if the new couple is doing well...that sort of stuff. They did my little sister wedding and are doing mine in a few months. LOVE THEM! (ask for Jim.)
  • Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The DJ Company or Midnight Music DJ, they're middle of the road price-wise
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kidd productions in Lakewood!!!
    Lakewood OH 44107 Tel: (216) 744-2757

I am using them for my reception
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards