Ohio-Cleveland

Help!!! need a venue for outside?!?!

Hi everyone!! 

Long story short we had this amazing lakehouse (a friend of the family) but now they no longer want to let us use their place because we are looking at 200 people for the reception.  Anyways our next place in mind was Deluca's place in the park because we love the scenery of using the pavilion outside for the ceremony and reception.  Well our date is August 18 2012..or somewhere in august...  the only date that deluca's has now is in june, which I think is really pushing it.  Does anyone know anywhere in the cleveland area preferably from downtown cleveland up to sandusky as the farthest, that could provide a ceremony and reception possibily all outside for about 175-200 people? Please let me know we are trying to go look and hopefully book in the next week or so! 

Thanks!! :)

Re: Help!!! need a venue for outside?!?!

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is in your area but you can look at meadow ridge farm in windsor, ohio. It seems like they do a lot of outdoor weddings and their pavillion is by the lake.
  • klcranley11klcranley11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh meadowridge is awesome! You can totally dress it to be exactly what you want! Just hope it's not rainy right before, it can get a little muddy!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you considered having the wedding on a different day besides saturday?  We are using the Pavilion at Deluca's and I am so excited about it, but we're having it on a Sunday.  Not only will they be less busy and more focused on our event, they offer a 10% discount off the top for Sunday rentals PLUS you can provide your own alcohol!  It's a big savings, and we won't have to compete for attention between 3 other events happening the same day.  It's just a thought.  
  • Bobcatls6Bobcatls6 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    SHOREBY CLUB in Bratenahl is outside and AMAZING... right on the lake!!! Check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards