Sports Weddings

Baseball jersey for our guestbook - need help!!

Hi! FH and I are getting married 01.22.12, so its coming really quick and I'm starting to freak out about all I haven't done. He's a huge Yankees fan; I'm a huge Red Sox fan, so we want to incorporate some baseball touches in our wedding day without butting heads. So our thought was to custom make a baseball jersey in our wedding colors with "Just Married" as the team name on front, and our last name and the #12 for the year on the back where people can sign their well wishes. We will frame it and hang it in our game room.

So problem is that I can't find anywhere online to make this that doesn't require a minimum order, or that will be done in time and not cost a ridiculous amount of money. Has anyone done this before and can suggest some websites? I'd really really appreciate it! Thanks!!Laughing

Re: Baseball jersey for our guestbook - need help!!

• my fiance and I are taking a yankees jersey (him), a red sox jersey (me) cutting them down the middle and then sewing them/buttoning them together. We are going to have the # on the back be the year we got married and have our name on the top of the back of the jersey....But because im me and love to keep it as elegant as possible i am going to mat the jersey in a large opulant frame that way guests can sign it more easily and it still has the yankees/red sox theme but is a little more elegant for a wedding....
  • did you ever find a jersey for this? WE are getting married at a baseball stadium so I want to do this as well and have had trouble finding one myself.  Thanks!
  • I found a little sports shop nearby that was willing to do some custom items for me. Maybe google if there's any place near you that might be able to do this!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards