Gothic Weddings
Options

Black Wedding Veils

I am on a hunt for a 2 tier veil in black. I found a site that does them but their phone just rings and rings.  I have sent a couple emails and no response.  Does anyone else have any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Black Wedding Veils

• Options
    Have you tried on etsy. That's where I am 98% sure I am getting my black bridcage veil from.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    I looked on Etsy and really didn't see much.  I ended up getting on on ebay.  I read the reviews and they were great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Do you want just a plain cut-edge veil or something more elaborate? The reason I ask is that I saw a black veil at Goodwill the other day when I was shopping for vintage containers. So that makes me think that if you want something plain you may start thinking about going to costume shops or maybe buying the material and taking it to a seamstress. Again, if you want something simple. (not making fun of the black, just offering suggestions) Good luck!
  • Options
    I have seen a few on etsy.com. There is one seller in particular that does custom orders, I wish I could remember her name. :/ Just do a search, I'm sure she'll come up!
  • Options
    You could also have one dyed - when I went to have my shoes colored orange, they said they could do a custom color for my veil too if I wanted. So if you have any dyeable shoe places in your area, that might be a good place to ask! I didn't even know you could dye tulle - but I've seen a bunch of girls dying their petticoats bright colors, so I guess it can be done!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards