Gothic Weddings
Options

Hi!

Hi ladies, I usually lurk on here, but I thought I would make an introduction. I usually post on the October '09/Baltimore Board as well as P&E. I'm all over the place! I love everyone's ideas, and although I am not totally having a "gothic" wedding, I am having elements of it thrown into the wedding. Skeleton camo garter, boney bunch from yankee candle cake topper, tons of Tim Burton movie inspired music. Just thought I'd say howdy!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi!

• Options
    Welcome!!! Your wedding sounds like it will be a blast. Some friends of mine told be about the Boney Bunch line from Yankee Candle, but not until after they were totally sold out of the stores. I am so bummed. You have a collectors item now! :) I used to post on the Oct '09 but some of the brides became so very snarky with me so I stopped. This is a great group of girls here! Again, Welcome!!!
    "I will not eat fruit unless it is in loop or pebble form!" Stephen Colbert BabyFruit Ticker image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there....remember me?  I posted on the Baltimore board a few weeks ago about eloping..... Welcome..... Good Luck!
  • Options
    Hello :) It's always good to have new people add to the board!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Hi! I'm mostly on another board too (Boston) but love dropping into this board to see what the girls are doing - they are all so unique and creative with great ideas! Your wedding sounds like tons of fun - congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards