Gothic Weddings
Options

YAY!

Have to tell you ladies that I am super excited that I found this board. We are getting married 10-30-10 and are having a Halloween themed wedding with costumes optional. When I post this on other boards I get zero feedback. I think those brides have no idea the fun that they are missing.So far I am wearing a traditional white gown. Not wearing a veil (that has been an ongoing issue with my mother who INSISTS i wear a veil).  For the centerpieces I got pumpkin stands at Michaels and the fake pumpkins too. i have been carving away. My FSIL is making the table runners out of this awesome black and orange halloween fabric i found at Joann's. I am also putting tea lights on the table along with black linens. We are having a bagpiper for our ceremony music even though neither of us is Scottish! I have a ton of Halloween decor including purple led light trees and an animated cat i bought at michaels. My FI is designing the invites that are also of course Halloween themed.Our cake is a "mad hatter" cake, and I made our cake topper out of legos. We are having a candy buffet with awesome martha stewart halloween candy bags i found at michaels. We made a coffin out of cardboard (not sure what we are going to do with it yet.The big surprise for the guests is a surprise appearance at the reception of the Milwaukee Brewer's Racing Sausages. I am SOOOOO geeked. Just had to share with everyone :o)

Re: YAY!

• Options
    ZOMG We're date twins! :DI love the mad hatter cake and the Scottish bagpiper haha Welcome to our board! I hope you like it as much as I do!
  • Options
    Congrats & welcome!
  • Options
    Awesome!  I just told FI about your special guest appearance... he is now drooling and also disappointed that we do not have any special guest sausages, lol.
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL I love the Racing Sausages! My FI was all for it and they were reasonably priced....$100 per sausage for an hour. Well I can't pick between the 5 sausages because it would be like trying to pick between children, lol! So we splurged (my one and only big splurge bc we are on a major budget). It's a suprise to all of the guests. I so cannot wait, especially the look on my mom's face when the sausages come waddling in (the costumes are literally 10 feet tall!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards